According to entrepreneur Joel Henry, the recovery of tourism has begun. COVID-19 has hit the tourism economy real hard with having multiple effects on various businesses and their owners. In the wake of the ongoing pandemic still lingering upon the world, the tourism industry has found some breathing space with TripAdvisor coming up with tourism deals for people who are getting vaccinated and places that are slowly becoming COVID-19 free.
While travel restrictions persist in many parts of the world, Beliked will help you get all the social media insights on where you can travel and have a good time in these difficult times.
According to the entrepreneur Joel Henry, here is a list of things to note if you plan on taking a trip in the upcoming season:
- Despite travel restrictions easing up a bit in various parts of the world, people must not forget how COVID-19 is still there.
- Joel Henry of Beliked advised making sure that wherever you are staying should be properly cleaned and sanitized before you check-in.
- Wearing a mask indoors is still necessary for a lot of people in Europe.
- Hotel management should encourage people who have been vaccinated to show their cards and get discounts.
- A lot of digital marketing companies are using vaccination as a means to market their products and services.
- According to Joel Henry, what hotels can do is to take direct control of the inventory and not rely on any third party.
- There are still some people out there who are skeptical about the ease of tourism and whether they should start traveling or not.
The role of Digital Marketing
The restrictions on tourism might have started easing up but none of it will be possible without digital marketing and the power of social media as per Joel Henry.
Entrepreneur Joel Henry believes that as more people are believing in the wonders of the vaccine, the tourism industry will start gaining the same importance that it had previously. TripAdvisor, for instance, has taken full advantage of this period. If you see the platform from how it used to be before COVID-19, you would see a major revamp. This has enabled the recovery of tourism in a way. Thus, it has been proven that the power of such platforms should not be underestimated.